SAVE THE DATE
Following the success of QuotedData’s Round the World Webinar Series in 2021 and 2022, we are pleased to announce that the event will be hybrid, with an in-person conference in 2023. Delegates will also be able to stream the event online via Zoom.
The event will showcase specialist portfolio managers investing across the world and will offer panel discussions, presentations and talks focusing on specific geographical regions such as Europe, the Americas, Asia and the UK.
Click here to register.
- Hear from industry experts investing in these regions
- Understand some of the key strategies used
- Gain insight into the current opportunities (and pitfalls) identified by the top managers
- Meet the managers – engage with our presenters and panellists at our buffet breakfast, coffee break and lunch.
- Network with our analysts and other professional investors (audience capped to 100).
Venue details – One Moorgate. Details of the speakers will be provided closer to the event but please do reach out if you have any requests.
In the meantime, to get an idea of the day you can view the panel discussions and manager presentations from last year’s webinar series by following the links below:
2022 Conference and recorded panel sessions
Week 1 – Europe: ‘COVID has accelerated online retailing – what does its growth mean for European real estate?’
- Evert Castelein, abrdn European Logistics Income
- Matthew Norris, Gravis Capital
Week 2 – Americas: ‘Americas post COVID-19′ – will markets start to see an investor-led recovery in fortunes? Where are the opportunities?
- Tiago Rodrigues, abrdn Latin American Income Fund.
- Kamal Warraich, Investment Analyst and member of the Fund Selection and Investment Trust committees, Canaccord Genuity
- Dean Orrico, Middlefield Canadian Income
- Jerry Polacek, Ecofin US Renewables Infrastructure Trust
Week 3 – Asia: ‘China vs India’ – can India rival China for wealth creation?
- Elizabeth Kwik, abrdn China Investment Company
- Hisashi Arakawa, Aberdeen Japan Investment Trust
- Nick Wood, Head of Investment Fund Research, Quilter Cheviot
Week 4 – UK: ‘Where’s my Brexit dividend?’ – the post-Brexit rally in UK stocks fizzled out, what needs to happen for international investors to like the UK again?
Harry Nimmo, abrdn UK Smaller Companies Growth Trust
Ben Ritchie, Dunedin Income Growth
James Goldstone, Invesco Select Trust UK Equity Share Portfolio
James Burns, Managed Portfolio Service Co-Head & Multi Manager team lead, Smith & Williamson
Add the upcoming date to your calendar. Registration details and ticket pricing will be available soon. Professional investors will be able to attend the in-person conference or stream the event online free, however others will be asked to pay for a ticket to cover some of the cost of the venue, food and drink.
Click here to register. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any speaker or attendee enquiries and make sure you are subscribed to QuotedData’s events alerts, to hear more.