Register Log-in Investor Type


31 Jan 2023

Home REIT “under investigation for bribery” according to reports

Home REIT is being investigated for bribery by the National Crime Agency, according to reports. According to the reports in City AM and Investment Week, several documents have been handed over to the NCA, which is considering passing them on to the Financial Conduct Authority and the National Investigation Service (NATIS), which investigates serious organised […]

31 Jan 2023

QuotedData’s morning briefing 31 January 2023

In QuotedData’s morning briefing 31 January 2023: Picton Property (PCTN) posted a 12.4% fall in NAV to 102.2p per share for the quarter to 31 December 2022, as property yields moved out in response to higher interest rates. The group’s diversified portfolio fell in value by 9.0% over the quarter to £758.9m (less than the […]

25 Jan 2023

Home REIT rent collection takes another hit

Embattled homeless accommodation provider Home REIT has suffered a further deterioration in rent collection with one of its tenants yet to pay rent for the quarter to 30 November 2022. Lotus Sanctuary, which represents 12.2% of the company’s overall rent roll providing 939 beds predominantly to vulnerable women, has suffered delays in the approval of […]

24 Jan 2023

LondonMetric reports strong logistics demand

LondonMetric Property reports strong occupational activity in the logistics sector and the capture of significant rental growth across its portfolio. The company has undertaken 62 lettings, lease regears and rent reviews since 30 September 2022, adding £2.4m of annualised rent. This comprised: Lettings and lease regears on 24 assets, signed with a WAULT of 10 […]

23 Jan 2023

Urban Logistics acquires five assets for £48m

Urban Logistics REIT has acquired five new assets for a total of £48m at a net initial yield of 6.0%. It has bought a portfolio of four assets for £39.5m at blended 6.1% net initial yield. All of the assets in the portfolio are immediately income producing but with short or medium term asset management […]

19 Jan 2023

Home REIT hires property manager to review portfolio

Home REIT’s investment advisor has hired a property manager to help the embattled homeless accommodation landlord to review its portfolio and recover rent arrears.  Alvarium Home REIT Advisors has entered into an agreement with Simpact Group, a specialist social housing property manager, to “accelerate and further support the investment adviser’s ongoing asset management and monitoring […]

12 Jan 2023

Supermarket Income REIT acquires £196m stake in Sainsbury’s portfolio

Supermarket Income REIT has acquired a further 25.5% stake in a portfolio of Sainsbury’s supermarkets for £196m, resulting in its ownership of the joint venture increasing to 51%. The company bought the stake in the joint venture portfolio of 26 stores from British Airways Pension Trustees Limited. The remaining 49% interest in the portfolio is […]

11 Jan 2023

QuotedData’s morning briefing 11 January 2023

In QuotedData’s morning briefing 11 January 2023: PRS REIT (PRSR) provided a trading update for the quarter to 31 December 2022 in which it completed 57 new rental homes brining the company’s portfolio to 4,913 as at 31 December 2022. The delivery programme is around 85% complete, with 613 additional homes contracted and at various […]

10 Jan 2023

Unite Students positive on full year returns

Unite Students, the owner, manager and developer of student accommodation, has said that earnings for 2022 will be at the top end of its guidance of 40-41p per share, with a total accounting return of 8%. Higher than expected rental income in term one of the 2022/23 academic year more than offset the impact of […]

10 Jan 2023

Impact Healthcare REIT acquires £56m care home portfolio

Impact Healthcare REIT has acquired a portfolio of six care homes for £56m, which will partly be paid in cash and partly with an issue of new shares to the vendor Morris Care Limited. The portfolio has 438 beds, of which 400 have en suite bathrooms, with five homes in Shropshire and one in Cheshire. […]

Please review our cookie, privacy & data protection and terms and conditions policies and, if you accept, please select your place of residence and whether you are a private or professional investor.

You live in…

You are a…