JLEN Environmental Assets Group (formerly John Laing Environmental Assets Group) invests in environmental infrastructure projects that have the benefit of long-term, predictable, wholly or partially inflation-linked cash flows supported by long-term contracts or stable regulatory frameworks. JLEN Environmental Assets’ portfolio consists of interests in UK based solar, onshore wind, anaerobic digestion, waste processing and wastewater projects.
We have written notes that explain how the fund works:
- “Battery storage potential“, published in September 2019, looks at JLEN’s first foray into the battery storage market
- “Life extensions to boost NAV?”, published in March 2019, looks at JLEN’s consideration of extending the economic lives of its wind and solar assets to boost NAV
- “Diversification benefits shine through”, published in 2018, notes how the diversification of JLEN’s portfolio has allowed a smooth ride for investors
- “Anaerobic diversification”, published in March 2018, shows how JLEN’s access to waste and wastewater projects further separates them from their peers
- “Diverse renewables exposure”, published in September 2017, looks at diverse portfolio of JLEN and how they use it maintain long term value
You can access the company’s website here