The Schiehallion Fund aims to generate capital growth for investors through making long-term minority investments in later stage private businesses that the company considers to have transformational growth potential and to have the potential to become publicly traded. The fund’s base currency is US dollars.
The company will only invest in private businesses that are considered to have some or all of the following features:
- the potential to grow revenue and earnings multiple fold over the long term;
- scalable business models that should enable those businesses to grow into their opportunity;
- robust competitive advantages;
- exceptional management teams;
- an entry price which significantly undervalues the long term opportunity for the business; and
- an ambition and ability to become standalone public companies.
Investee companies may be from any sector and any geography but must be worth at least $500m at the time that Schiehallion makes its first investment.
You can access the fund’s website here