QuotedData will be hosting our Round the World Investment Trust webinar series every Thursday from the 24th February to 17th March 2022. Each weekly event will include a panel discussion with 3 – 4 managers focusing on a specific region of the world, followed by a Q&A session. Video presentations of the managers’ funds will also be made available to view on-demand.
See current schedule below, with more speakers to be confirmed:
Week 1 – 24th February, 10-11am GMT – Europe: ‘COVID has accelerated online retailing – what does its growth mean for European real estate?’
- Evert Castelein, abrdn European Logistics Income
- Matthew Norris, Gravis Capital
Week 2 – 3rd March, 2-3pm GMT – Americas: ‘Americas post COVID-19′ – will markets start to see an investor-led recovery in fortunes? Where are the opportunities?
- Tiago Rodrigues, abrdn Latin American Income Fund. Watch here presentation with Viktor Szabó and Mubashira Bukhari Khwaja, managers of abrdn Latin American Income Fund
- Kamal Warraich, Investment Analyst and member of the Fund Selection and Investment Trust committees, Canaccord Genuity
- Dean Orrico, Middlefield Canadian Income
- Jerry Polacek, Ecofin US Renewables Infrastructure Trust. Watch here presentation with Jerry Polacek and Matthew Ordway, managers of Ecofin US Renewables Infrastructure Trust
Week 3 – 10th March, 10-11am GMT – Asia: ‘China vs India’ – can India rival China for wealth creation?
- Elizabeth Kwik, abrdn China Investment Company
- Hisashi Arakawa, Aberdeen Japan Investment Trust
- Nick Wood, Head of Investment Fund Research, Quilter Cheviot
Week 4 – 17th March, 10-11am GMT – UK: ‘Where’s my Brexit dividend?’ – the post-Brexit rally in UK stocks fizzled out, what needs to happen for international investors to like the UK again?
- Harry Nimmo, abrdn UK Smaller Companies Growth Trust
- Ben Ritchie, Dunedin Income Growth
- James Goldstone, Invesco Select Trust UK Equity Share Portfolio
- James Burns, Managed Portfolio Service Co-Head & Multi Manager team lead, Smith & Williamson
Register for the series or individual sessions here.
This webinar series is CPD endorsed, do get in touch after the events if you require a CPD certificate.