The event will include presentations by the Company’s Investment Manager, alongside asset managers from the Company’s portfolio. The event will also feature a panel discussion and Q&A session.
Following the event, a recording of the webcast will be made available on the Company’s website.
For further information, please email Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since its IPO in October 2020, the Company has made the following investments and commitments:
· Harvest and Glasshouse: provision of £21m of senior debt finance to two established combined heat and power (“CHP”) assets, located on the Isle of Wight, supplying heat, electricity and carbon dioxide to the UK’s largest tomato grower, APS Salads (“APS”) – March 2021
· Spark Steam: provision of £8m of senior debt finance to an established CHP asset in Teesside supplying APS, as well as a further power purchase agreement through a private wire arrangement with another food manufacturer – June 2021
· Hydroelectric Portfolio (1): acquisition of six operational, Feed in Tariff (“FiT”) accredited, “run of the river” hydroelectric power projects in Scotland, with total installed capacity of 4.1MW, for an aggregate consideration of £26.6m (excluding costs) – November 2021
· Hydroelectric Portfolio (2): acquisition of a further three operational, FiT accredited, “run of the river” hydroelectric power projects in Scotland, with total installed capacity of 2.5MW, for an aggregate consideration of £19.6m (excluding costs) – December 2021
· BESS Portfolio: commitment to provide a debt facility of £45.6m to a subsidiary of Virmati Energy Ltd (trading as “Field”), for the purposes of building a portfolio of four geographically diverse Battery Energy Storage System (“BESS”) assets in the UK with a total capacity of 110MW – March 2022
· Energy Efficient Lighting: Funding of c.£2.2m to a lighting solutions provider to install efficient lighting and controls at a leading logistics company – March 2023
· Innova: Provision of a £5m short term development financing facility to Innova Renewables, building out a portfolio of Solar and BESS assets across the UK – March 2023