- BBGI SICAV (BBGI), the global public private partnership (PPP) infrastructure investment company, announced that it had completed the acquisition of a further 33.3% equity interest in the Ohio River Bridges – East End Crossing PPP Project and now owns 66.6% of the equity in the project. The project is a large-scale availability-based infrastructure project that is expected to greatly improves connectivity, public safety and economic growth for residents, businesses and visitors in the Southern Indiana region. BBGI co-CEO, Frank Schramm, had this to say: “The transaction increases our exposure to the USA and has a long remaining concession life of 32 years. All of the investments in our portfolio remain low risk, availability-based projects and this transaction follows our purist approach to investing in availability-based projects.”
- Electra Private Equity (ELTA) reported half-year results to March 31, 2019. NAV increased 7.1% in the period (after adjusting for dividends). The company is undergoing a managed wind-down.
- PRS REIT (PRSR), the private rented homes builder, announced it had built its 1000th home, close to two years after its launch. The company also said that a further 3,200 or so new homes are currently under construction through its partners. Earlier this year, the PRSR met its initial target of committing all of its expected funds of £900m (gross) to new developments.
- Civitas Social Housing released the audiocast and presentation from its capital markets day on May 13, which we attended and commented on here.
- We also have a story on another year of double digit returns for Scottish Mortgage and Tritax Big Box receiving planning permission for a new distribution centre that has been pre-let to The Co-operative Group.
Due to data protection policies, USA residents can not access our data.
Your content has been curated