- Tetragon Financial’s investor day on Wednesday 29 April 2020 has been cancelled in light of the current restrictions. However, it will host a conference call for investors on 30 April 2020 at 15:30 GMT / 10:30 EST to discuss its Q1 Factsheet and to provide a company update. Details will be circulated shortly and posted on its website.
- Shareholders will not be permitted to attend European Assets Trust’s AGM on Thursday 14 May 2020 at 3.00pm.
- The AGM will be purely functional, will not incorporate a presentation from the investment manager, and attendance will be limited to the minimum number of Directors and officers sufficient to form a quorum.
- Instead, the investment manager’s presentation will be available on the Company’s website (www.europeanassets.co.uk) together with some frequently asked questions.
- Shareholders who may have any additional questions on this presentation, the Report and Accounts or the resolutions proposed for this year’s AGM, can email their queries to email@example.com.
- The Board is encouraging all shareholders to utilise their Form of Proxy, appointing the Chairman as their proxy, in order that their votes may count. The trust says that appointment of a proxy other than the Chairman will result in shareholders votes not being counted, as the person appointed as the proxy will not be admitted to the AGM.
- Schroder Japan Growth.has published its interim results.
- Syncona‘s portfolio company, Autolus Therapeutics, has announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has accepted the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for AUTO1. AUTO1 is Autolus’s lead CAR T product candidate for the treatment of adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. The active IND allows initiation of the US sites in the company’s first pivotal study, AUTO1-AL1.
Due to data protection policies, USA residents can not access our data.
Your content has been curated