fbpx
Register Log-in Investor Type

News

QuotedData’s morning briefing 6 July 2020

  • Warehouse REIT (WHR) announced that it has received valid applications and commitments for the issue announced on 18 June, raising approximately £153m. Neil Kirton, chairman of WHR, commented: “The result of this equity raise, ahead of our original £100m March target, is a strong endorsement of our strategy. We are extremely grateful to both the new UK and global investors and existing shareholders who share our vision for the REIT, support which was clearly reflected in the upsized firm placing. Demand for warehouse space in strong locations across the UK shows little sign of slowing down, and our focus now is to execute on our near-term pipeline of accretive acquisitions with firepower well in excess of £200m, leveraging management’s deep sector expertise.”
  • Urban Logistics (SHED) noted that 98% of rent due for the quarter to September has been collected, the remaining 2% is expected to be collected imminently. This follows a strong cash collection in March when 100% of rents due were collected. SHED said that the current levels of rent collection were evidence of the company’s proactive approach to strong covenants and intentional bias towards resilient sectors, such as food and pharmaceuticals, consumer staples and other essential goods.

We also have news of a capital commitment by Oakley Capital Investors.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please review our cookie, privacy & data protection and terms and conditions policies and, if you accept, please select your place of residence and whether you are a private or professional investor.

You live in…

You are a…