In QuotedData’s morning briefing 13 May 2021:
- Hipgnosis Songs Fund has announced the acquisition of a music catalogue from award-winning producer, Andy Wallace, who has collaborated with Nirvana, Paul McCartney, Coldplay, Foo Fighters and many more. The catalogue contains 17,242 songs which brought in a revenue of $874,000 in 2020 alone.
- JLEN Environmental Assets Group has raised £56.9m pursuant to the placing it announced earlier this month. It will issue a total of 54,672,002 new shares at the placing price of 104 pence per share. The company intends to use the net proceeds to pay down some of its debt to create more funding headroom to meet existing commitments and its pipeline of near term opportunities.
- In its quarterly report to 31 March, HgCapital Trust announced an 8.4% net asset value and 4.9% share price total returns. Its third largest holding – at 6.3% of the portfolio – MeinAuto Group was planning to IPO soon but, together with Hg, decided to postpone this, citing “adverse” market conditions for high growth companies.
- Diverse Income says it has allotted 400,000 new ordinary shares at a price of 118.50 pence per share. The total number of ordinary shares in respect of which valid redemption requests were received for the 2021 Redemption Point was 347,580 (which represents 0.096% of the issued share capital). Another announcement will be made after the 2021 Redemption Point on 28 May.
- Amedeo Air Four Plus has postponed its vote on the rehabilitation plan for Thai Airways. The court has granted a one week extension, with the meeting due to take place on 19 May.
- Care home investor Impact Healthcare REIT posted a 2.3% NAV total return for the first quarter of 2021. NAV rose 0.8%, while it paid a quarterly dividend of 1.5725p. The board declared an increased dividend for the first quarter of 1.6025p in line with its target annual dividend of 6.41p.
We also had results from Scottish Mortgage, which has announced the best returns it has ever recorded, and JPMorgan Multi Asset Growth & Income, where things seem to be on an improving trend. Gore Street Energy Fund announced the acquisition of a new project in Milton Keynes, and there are also interim results from Grainger.