In QuotedData’s morning briefing 4 May 2023:
- AVI Japan Opportunity (AJOT) has appointed Singer Capital Markets Securities to manage an irrevocable share repurchase programme to buy back ordinary shares within certain pre-set parameters. The programme started yesterday and will run until 30 June 2023.
- Foresight Solar Fund (FSFL) is using £10m of cash to fund a share buyback programme. It may review the size of the programme subject to its liquidity position, the pipeline of investment opportunities available, and – of course – the size of its discount. Lower near-term power price forecasts contributed to a small fall in its NAV over Q1 2023 (to 124.2p from 126.5p).
- Victory Hill Capital Partners LLP has been approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM), and has taken on the role in respect of VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunites (GSEO).
- Circle Property (CRC) has sold its final remaining asset, 300 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, to Portman Finance Group for £2.85m. The net proceeds from the disposal will be held as group cash and will be returned to shareholders.
- Balanced Commercial Property Trust (BCPT) has posted a 1.2% NAV total return for the quarter ended 31 March 2023. The unaudited NAV per share at 31 March 2023 was 118.7 pence. This represents an increase of 0.2% from the audited NAV per share as at 31 December 2022 of 118.5 pence. The group’s portfolio valuation was stable, with a 0.1% increase to £1,099.6m.
We also have more detail on Aquila Energy Efficiency’s plans