- Atrato Onsite Energy (ROOF) announced its interim results for the six month period ended 31 march 2023. The company’s performance was generally positive with a modest improvement in NAV, which was up around 1%, while revenue growth came in 9% ahead of budget. Dividends were flat. Still, shares fell 14% during the period dragging the company’s premium of 7.2 down to an almost 8% discount.
- Ocean Wilsons, the largest holding in the Hansa Trust (HAN), has confirmed that it is undertaking a strategic review involving the sale of the company’s investment in Wilson Sons of which it owns 57%. That review, which will consider all potential strategic options, is currently at an early stage and there can be no certainty as to its outcome however shares in Hansa have rallied on the news nonetheless.
- Foresight Sustainable Forestry Company (FSF) announced its interim results for the six months to 31 March 2023. Shares fell 3% during the period however NAV per share grew 3.3% and the company has now delivered a 10.6% share since the IPO at the end of 2021. The key drivers of the uplift are the upwards revaluation of FSF’s properties (+5.1p) and carbon credit creation (+1.1p), driven by mark-to-market valuation gains on recently acquired properties and the completion of planting c.955,000 trees at four afforestation properties.
- Canadian General Investments Limited (CGI) today completed the previously announced redemption of its $75,000,000, 3.75% cumulative redeemable class A preference shares.’
- Triple Point Social Housing REIT (SOHO) has completed its initial share buyback programme of £5m. In aggregate, between 20 April 2023 and 12 June 2023, the company repurchased 9,322,512 ordinary shares at an average purchase price of 52.61 pence per share. As previously announced, the board may seek to extend the share buyback programme through a subsequent tranche following receipt of proceeds in relation to a proposed portfolio property sale, subject to market conditions and pricing.
Due to data protection policies, USA residents can not access our data.
Your content has been curated