In QuotedData’s other news 10 October 2019
- AVI Japan is asking shareholders to approve an issue of up to 14,365,000 shares to Finda Oy, its largest shareholder, as part of a larger placing to be held in November.
- Tufton Oceanic Assets has agreed to acquire a Containership for $8.75m, taking its fleet to seventeen vessels. The new vessel is time chartered to part of a major, investment grade, container shipping group for at least three years. The anticipated yield exceeds the company’s targets. This is the first investment funded entirely from the proceeds of the placing announced on 20 September 2019.
- Real Estate Investors has switched its existing variable rate GBP10.0 million loan facility with Lloyds Bank into a fixed interest rate loan facility with an interest rate of 3.129% per annum until 30 November 2023. The facility with Lloyds Bank is secured against a portfolio of its properties. Following this, 77% of the company’s debt is fixed and the average cost of its overall debt remains at 3.7%.
- Foresight Solar has raised about £65m from the issue of 54,894,155 shares at 119p, a 9.2% premium. The placing was oversubscribed.
- Globalworth Real Estate plans to raise about €264m via a placing of new shares at €9.25 per share. It is looking to buy five properties in Poland for about €320m.
In addition, we have news of a new trust for Baillie Gifford