Register Log-in Investor Type


QuotedData’s morning briefing 22 May 2020

In QuotedData’s morning briefing 22 May 2020

  • DP Aircraft has ended up with a 5.02% stake in Norwegian Air Shuttle as part of a debt for equity swap. It could sell some of this in August and October but the whole holding can be sold in December.
  • River and Mercantile UK Micro Cap (RMMC) has released its interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2020. During the period, the NAV total return of the Company outperformed the Benchmark by 1.44%, recording a NAV total return decline of 22.78%, which compares with the total return decline of 24.22% posted by its Numis Smaller Companies plus AIM (exc Investment companies) Index.
  • US Solar Fund (USF) as announced that its AGM will be held at 11.00am, on Tuesday 23 June, at the offices of Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EG. Given current social distancing measures, shareholders are not permitted to attend, but the board says that if the current restrictions are further relaxed before the AGM, USF will notify its shareholders of any changes to the format for the AGM as soon as possible via RNS and its website (

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please review our cookie, privacy & data protection and terms and conditions policies and, if you accept, please select your place of residence and whether you are a private or professional investor.

You live in…

You are a…