In QuotedData’s morning briefing 23 November 2021:
- Will Wyatt will step down as chief executive of Caledonia Investments (CLDN) in July next year. Will’s successor is Mathew Masters, currently head of Caledonia quoted equity. Mat will join the board as chief executive designate on 1 April 2022. Before joining Caledonia in 2005, Mat worked at Grant Thornton working within its corporate finance team advising on private equity backed transactions. During this period he was seconded to ECI Partners.Mat then joined Caledonia, initially as an investment executive. He was appointed as head of the capital portfolio in 2010, before taking on broader responsibility for the income strategy in 2019 when he was promoted to head of quoted equity.
- European Opportunities Trust is changing its ticker from JEO to EOT.
- Atrato Onsite Energy (ROOF) starts trading today.
- River & Mercantile, the asset manager behind River & Mercantile Microcap, says that it is the subject of potential bid approaches by both AssetCo and Premier Miton. Both deals would be conditional on the completion of the sale of its Solutions business (which it is selling to Schroders for £230m).
- Foresight Sustainable Forestry raised £130m from its IPO, it should start trading tomorrow under the ticker FSF.
- Helical (HLCL), the London office developer, has posted a 3.4% increase in EPRA net tangible assets (NTA) to 551p per share in the six months to 30 September 2021. This was mainly down to a 3.9% portfolio valuation uplift to £888.9m. The group declared an interim dividend of 2.9p per share (an increase of 7.4% on last year).
- Schroder REIT (SREI) has reported a 9.0% increase in NAV in half-year results to the end of September 2021 to 65.8p per share. With dividends paid during the period of 1.33p per share, the group’s NAV total return for the period was 11.3%.