In QuotedData’s other news 24 September 2019
- Starwood European Loan Finance has lent a developer £56.8m for two years. The money will be used to complete a residential development in London. Also the final €15m lent to a European industrial portfolio has been repaid. This leaves SWEF with net cash of £5.5m against unfunded commitments of £51m – which can be funded with its debt facility.
- North American Income Trust made 12.7% over the six months ended 31 July but lagged its benchmark, which made 16.7%. The interim dividend was upped by 5.6%.
- Primary Healthcare Properties hopes to raise between £75m and £100m via a placing of shares.
- Workspace has made its temporary chief exec permanent – Graham Clemett was the finance director from 2007 to June 2019. Before that he worked at RBS and Reuters.
- Tufton Oceanic’s manager has signed up to the Getting to Zero Coalition which says that international shipping must reduce its total annual greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50% of 2008 levels by 2050.
Click here to subscribe for free equity research on investment trusts, funds and listed companies.