North American Income Trust is an investment trust investing for above-average dividend income and long term capital growth, mainly from a concentrated portfolio of US equities.
It tries to provide investors with above average dividend income and long term capital growth through active management of a portfolio consisting predominantly of S&P 500 US equities. Dividends are paid quarterly.
We have written a number of notes that explain how the fund works:
- “As headwind turns tailwind“, published on 10 February 2023
- “Next generation dividend hero“, published on 8 August 2022
- “Healthy dividend increases“, published on 3 December 2021
- “Well positioned as rotation gathers pace“, published 11 March 2021
- “Purest access to US equity income“, published in June 2020
- “Macro driven market is creating opportunities“, published In November 2019
- “Time to grow?”, published in May 2019, looks at NAIT’s attractive dividend and capital growth with a portfolio that should prove to be resilient in the event of a slowdown
- “Reason to be cheerful”, published in October 2018, notes how NAIT is remaining ahead of value based indices during a time where investors are mainly focused on growth stocks
You can access the company’s website here