In QuotedData’s other news 2 December 2019 –
- JPMorgan Claverhouse (JCH) has announced that following a review, its management fee arrangements with JPMorgan Funds Limited will change. With effect from 1st January, 2020 the annual management fee, currently 0.60% p/a on net assets up to £500m and 0.50% on net assets over £50m , will be charged at an amended annual rate of:
0.55% on the first £400m of net assets.
0.40% on net assets in excess of £400m.
- Odyssean (OIT) has reported half-year results to 30 September 2019 with total return NAV of 7.2% over the period, compared with a rise in the NSCI ex IT plus AIM Index of 1.4% over the same period. OIT primarily focuses on UK smaller companies. Chair, Jane Tufnell, said: “Geopolitical and domestic political uncertainties continue to dominate the headlines. Overall, the cloud over the UK stock market has led to UK stocks trading at meaningful discounts to international markets. In addition, UK smaller companies are trading at discounted ratings to overall UK markets, and thus have the potential to offer a double discount. In the event that earnings estimates are broadly achievable, the current depressed market ratings augur well for investors.”
- Sirius Real Estate, an operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany, announced that it had acquired an office complex in Hallbergmoos, near Munich Airport, for €20.2m.
- NewRiver REIT (NRR) announced the completion of a deal to acquire Sprucefield Retail Park, Lisburn from Intu Properties plc for £40m, representing a net initial yield of 8.7%. This follows the announcement on 25 November 2019 that NewRiver had exchanged contracts for the acquisition.
- Aurora (ARR) announced the appointments of Rachael Robathan and Lucy Walker as non-executive directors of the company. These appointments will take effect from 2 December 2019.