In QuotedData’s other news 13 June 2019 –
- Augmentum Fintech made follow on investments totalling £8.5m in three of its portfolio companies – Tide, Monese and Duedil.
- BBGI has topped up its investment in the A1/A6 road project in the Netherlands. The project was part of the Schiphol-Amsterdam-Almere expansion and involved the reconstruction and widening of a 18 km motorway including reversible lanes.
- Aberdeen New India lagged its benchmark by a wide margin over the year ended 31 March 2019, returning 8.6% against 14.9% for the MSCI India. “The primary reason for the company’s under-performance against the Index was its underweight position to the energy sector and to Reliance Industries in particular.“
- RDL Realisation has pushed back the publication of its accounts (and lifting of its trading suspension) for a second time – it now estimates publication day as 19 June.
- Yew Grove REIT will issue between 8m and 10m shares (subject to shareholder approval) via a placing. This is the first tranche of a hoped-for 100m share programme over 12 months.
- LXI REIT raised £200m in an oversubscribed issue versus an original target of £100m.