QuotedData will be hosting a Round the World webinar series each Wednesday in February. Each weekly event will include 3 – 4 managers focused on a specific region of the world who will present their companies and answer your questions.
See current schedule below, with more speakers to be confirmed:
- Week 1 – 3rd February – Europe, including managers covering markets across Europe.
- 10.00 AM – Evert Castelein, Aberdeen Standard European Logistics Income
- 10.35 AM – George Cooke, Montanaro European Smaller Companies
- 11.10 AM – Stephen Paice, Baillie Gifford European Growth
- 11:45 AM – Oleg Biryulyov, JPMorgan Russian Securities
- Week 2 – 10th February – Americas, including managers of US, Canadian and Latin American trusts.
- 2.00 PM – Fran Radano of North American Income Trust
- 2.35 PM – Jerry Polacek of Ecofin U.S. Renewables Infrastructure Trust
- 3.10 PM – Dean Orrico of Middlefield Canadian Income Trust
- 3.45 PM – Brunella Isper and Viktor Szabó of Aberdeen Latin American Income Fund
- Week 3 – 17th February – Asia, including managers of both regional and single country trusts.
- 10AM – Nicholas Weindling of JPMorgan Japanese
- 10:35AM – Yoojeong Oh of Aberdeen Asian Income Fund
- 11:10 AM – Gaurav Narain and Amul Pandya of India Capital Growth Fund
- 11:45 AM – Jack Hsiao of Weiss Korea Opportunity Fund
- Week 4 – 24th February – UK, including managers covering asset classes across the UK
- 10 AM – Ian Lance of Temple Bar Investment Trust
- 10.35 AM – Nick Montgomery of Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust
- 11.10 AM – Georgina Brittain of JPMorgan Smaller Companies
- 11:45 AM – Thomas Moore of Aberdeen Standard Equity Income Trust
Do note this webinar series is CPD endorsed. Do get in touch after the events if you require a CPD certificate.